Work @ Vero Moda

Yes, I have a 3 month jobs which is also a thing from school. We all have to work for 3 months at a store that sells clothes, to see how everything works and that kind of stuff. I think you call it in English, training? Intership? Placement? Traineeship? (All Google translate words by the way). But anyway I have to work full time, like 38 ours in a week, so that is to much. And hard work, but also very exhausting, expensially when you have to stand on your feet for 8 ours a day. I just began last Tuesday, and in the weekend a was so death, my feet where hurting like hell. But anyway it's at the Vero Moda, and I already learned a lot these 3 days. But now that I'm working a lot, I don't have much time to post, because I'm just exhausted every day when I come home. So don't expect a lot of posts, but the real posts are coming over about 3 months, and I'm really gonna try to hold on posting and posting more outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment